Florida Boat Insurance
Let Us Do The Shopping For You! We Can Save You Time and Money By Shopping Your Boat Insurance With Multiple Top Quality Florida Insurance Companies.
Call 941-921-2102 to Get the Right Florida Boat Insurance Protection For You at the Lowest Cost!
Florida Boat owners have a longer period of time to enjoy their boats during ideal weather so they can justify making absolutely sure that their Florida Boat Insurance has sufficient coverage just in case an accident happens or a major hurricane blows through. Knowing how to find the right Florida boat insurance protection for you at the lowest cost can be easy if you delegate the shopping to us.
Will You Have the Right Protection?
While speeding across the sound with friends a Wave Runner suddenly is in your path, and as you swerve attempting to avoid him, one of your friends lose their balance severely striking their head during their fall. The wake from your boat swamps the Wave Runner and throws the rider into the water injuring him as well. Luckily no one drowns, but you are held at fault for all the injuries and are responsible for the ensuing medical bills.
Will you be adequately protected for the surmounting bills and potential legal expenses resulting from this accident or will you be faced with selling the boat or financial devastation because you either failed to have boat insurance or your insurance was inadequate?
Standard Boat Insurance Options Afforded Under a Florida Boat Policy Include, but Not Limited to:
- Comprehensive– This is typically coverage for damages to your boat caused by theft, vandalism, or fire
- Collision– This is coverage for your boat for damages sustained when colliding into objects such as a dock, rocks, or another boat
- Liability Coverage (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)– Liability coverage protects you against damages made by someone who suffers injury or property that is damaged due to your boat
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage– Coverage designed to cover damages for injuries and damages resulting from someone who does not have insurance or has inadequate insurance
- Medical Payments Coverage– This protection is designed to cover incurred medical bills from anyone on your boat suffering injuries, regardless of fault, up to the specified limits
- Additional Coverage Options– This coverage may range from emergency services to towing
A Standard Type of Florida Boat Insurance Policy Covers the Following Watercraft:
We are an independent insurance agency who specializes in boating insurance. As many as 25% of boat owners don’t have boat insurance, even though every type of boat owner NEEDS the right type of insurance protection. Below are some of the types of watercraft that we insure:
- Power boat
- Center Console
- Sport Boat
- Fishing Boat
- Sport Fisherman
- Charter Boat
- Jet Ski
Let us handle shopping for the right Florida Boat Insurance for you so that you can spend as much quality time on the water as possible, with the peace of mind of knowing you are protected whatever may occur.
Don’t risk your boat or your financial future, contact us today! Ideal Insurance understands the need for boating insurance protection and recognizes that the various policy conditions, options, provisions, and exclusions may seem perplexing, but we can assist you with all of your Florida boat insurance needs so you can relax on the water or on land.
Located in Sarasota, Florida, we also serve Bradenton, Longboat Key, Siesta Key and communities throughout Charlotte and Manatee counties.
Call 941-921-2102 for a Free No Obligation Quote on Florida Boat Insurance Today!
Call 941-921-2102 or Fill Out The Form Below For a Money Saving Quote: